STOKMANN offers its customers more than 300 brands of men's, women's and children's clothing, footwear, accessories and household goods. Today the company operates in Europe and Russia: Moscow and the largest cities - St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Krasnodar.
Objectives of the project:
- Preparation of an online store for release.
- Making a semantic core.
- Increase site traffic in search engines Yandex and Google.
- Improve the position and visibility of the site.
Identified problems at the start:
- Poorly designed structure of the site
- Lack of useful functionality
- No On-Page optimization
- Lack of Google Page Speed optimization
Deadlines for cooperation:
- From 01.05.2018 to the present day.
- SEO and technical audit of the website.
- Building a quality reference mass.
- Recommendations on site development and improvement of functionality.
- Correction of SEO and technical errors.
- UX optimization.
1. The structure of the site was developed, sections and categories for branded (clothing brands), general (clothing type) and point queries based on filters (clothing by color, style, size, etc.) were created.
2. Implemented technical (speed of download, find the server response code, page pagination, etc.) and On-Page optimization. Added useful functionality and text blocks in categories. Result: increase in visibility and attendance of the site in 3.5 times.
3. Substantial growth of positions by main demands